China vows to expand COVID-19 testing as no new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus disease were reported in central China's Hubei Province, the country's health authority said Monday.
The National Health Commission announced all COVID-19 patients in Wuhan have been discharged from the hospital and there were no new confirmed or asymptomatic cases reported in Hubei Province for the first time on Sunday.
China will also further strengthen border control measures and require 14 days of quarantine for all people entering from abroad, the comission said.
Since March 21, a total of 107 imported cases had been reported on the Chinese mainland, accounting for 88.4 percent domestic confirmed cases.
More than 1,000 imported cases have been discharged from the hospital and nearly 1,000 asymptomatic patients are still under medical observation.