To effectively prevent the COVID-19 importing from abroad , the related matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Personnel entering (returning to) Xi’an from abroad should report registration to the community (village) and units, truthfully carry out identity verification and health declaration, and ensure that the information is complete, detailed and accurate.
2. Hotels and houses lessors should be fully aware of the staying history within 14 days and health status of all accommodation staff. Once anyone is found to have entered Xi'an from abroad, hotels and houses lessors should report to the town, community or village where they are located immediately.
3. Personnel entering (returning to) Xi'an from abroad should cooperate with the implementation of prevention and control measures such as centralized or home isolation for 14 days.
4. Towns, streets, communities, and health departments should provide health services for foreigners entering (returning to) Xi'an.
5. Personnel entering (returning to) Xi'an from abroad should consciously abide by China's laws, regulations and rules on epidemic prevention and control. Violators shall bear relevant legal responsibilities.
Xi'an COVID-19 epidemic Prevention and Control Command Office
March 12, 2020