A staff member collects sample for testing at Tongji community in Shulan, northeast China's Jilin Province, May 17, 2020. (File photo: Xinhua/Zhang Nan)
Chinese health authority said on Saturday it received no reports of new confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland on Friday.
The Chinese mainland registered no deaths and two suspected case on Friday.
According to the National Health Commission, three people were discharged from hospitals after recovery, while the number of severe cases reduced one to nine.
As of Friday, the mainland had reported a total of 1,711 imported cases. Of the cases, 1,670 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery and two were in severe condition, said the commission.
Also on Friday, 28 new asymptomatic COVID-19 cases were reported on the mainland, including two imported. The commission said 370 asymptomatic cases were still under medical observation, including 26 from abroad.